Sunday 13 December 2020

Five Dot Botanics: Pure Rewind Rose Clay+Lavender Restorative Face Mask

As you'll know, I'm a huge fan of Five Dot Botanics having had the pleasure of judging them in this year's The Beauty Shortlist Awards. I bought their award winning Pure Rewind Rose Clay + Lavender Restorative Face Mask (£28 - 30ml) a while back and I'm embarrassed to say, I've never reviewed it! I love the simplicity of the recyclable packaging and that each product only contains 5 ingredients. 




It has a gorgeous rich glossy texture and is formulated with natural rose coloured clay, safflower seed oil, glycerin, glycolipids and lavender essential oil and that's it! The mask is perfect to restore the skin in times of stress. It'll balance, calm the skin and mind, remove impurities and make the skin glow! 

To use: apply a thin layer to clean skin and leave on for 10-15 minutes before removing with damp warm cloth. Use once or twice a week.

I found that my skin is left feeling detoxed (oily t-zone), nourished and looking glowy and radiant. If you're looking for a new face mask (suitable for all skin types) this is the one to BUY.

No comments:

Post a Comment