Thursday 8 October 2020

New In: Kiss the Moon: Aromatherapy Drops & Eye Pillow

As soon as I saw this wee beauty on Love Lula I knew I had to snap it up! As my order was over £40 (the set costs £45) I received 10% off, I also had some points accumulated so used them too! As with all Kiss the Moon products, the Aromatherapy Drops & Eye Pillow is exquisitely packaged and a true joy to open. Shall we..?

And for a closer look..


WOW! So gorgeous! You can choose either DREAM or LOVE Aromatherapy Pillow Drops (although DREAM is only available currently at Love Lula).

I tried the set last night for the first time and what a good night's sleep I had. It's perfect to calm and relax both the body and mind before bed. 

To use: take the pillow out of the Liberty Tana Lawn cover and apply a few drops to the pillow, massaging them in before putting it back in the cover. Place on your eyes, lie back and relax...


It really is one of the best things I've bought recently! How do you relax before bed?


Oh.... and I just spotted Soy Wax Melts over at Kiss the Moon - I'll definitely need some of 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment