Friday 4 December 2020

nknaturals season specific skincare - mini complete autumn collection

As you'll know I'm a huge fan of nk naturals season specific skincare having reviewed the seasonal range(s) a few times on my blog. I picked up their cute and cost effective new mini complete Autumn collection (£55 - it includes two full sizes and the rest half sizes) when it first launched and I've been enjoying the range very much.



Inside the Autumn collection is:

Concentrated Cleansing Balm 30ml - a true little pot of goodness! It's got a beautiful scent (petitgrain, rosemary and juniper berry) and is stuffed full of hydrating, balancing and calming ingredients which turn cleansing into a real ritual on cold autumnal nights. To use: massage a small amount of the balm over face and neck before removing with a warmed damp cloth. Skin is left comfortable and clean.

Copper Distilled Botanical Mist 50ml (full size) - having totally fallen for summer's blend I knew I was in for a treat with this one! A soothing and nourishing mist which can be used on the face and body to provide relief for dry, itchy and sensitive skins as well as soothing and revitalising dull autumnal skins. To use: spritz throughout the day or use as a toner.

Deep Steam Salt Infusion 60ml - having loved Spring and Summer's version I knew I'd love this one! See my previous review (it's exactly the same concept) HERE.

Nutrient Rich Facial Oil 15ml rollerball (full size) - another star of the collection. This easy to use (and great for travelling) the slim rollerball bottle is full of hardworking oils - sea buckthorn and pumpkin seed oils, here's looking at you! The blend is enhanced with the same beautiful essential oils which run throughout the collection (petitgrain, rosemary and juniper berry). To use: massage onto the skin before bed.

Rounding up the collection is a light as air and deeply nourishing Enriched Protecting Moisturiser 30ml which provides a daily protective base. To use: apply to face, neck and decolletage every morning after cleansing. This rich and aromatic whipped cream is an absolute delight and lovely to use.

The set is presented in a branded cosmetic bag and I got a lovely note from founder and formulator, Nicola! 

I've really enjoyed adding these products to my autumn routine. I've loved the sizes too - the perfect size if you use other products also or essential for travel/try me. Pick yours up HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment