Thursday 10 December 2020

*Love Lula: Dr Hauschka Advent Calendar 2020 - Days 1 - 9

*partly gifted I shared my initial musings when I received the 2020 Dr Hauschka Advent Calendar* as my November Love Lula Accredited Blogger Pick HERE (I added £35 to the cost of the advent). You can see my daily posts on Instagram.

Day One - Quince Hydrating Body Milk 10ml - See my thoughts on day 1 HERE. After using it up my thoughts are it's nice, but I'm unlikely to pick up full size as there are other body products I like better.

Day 2 - Quince Day Cream 5ml - a light and easily absorbed day cream which is suitable for normal skin types. It'll balance, moisturise and protect. Although not quite for my skin type (ageing combo) I've been enjoying this one!

Day 3 - Daily Hydrating Eye Cream 2.5ml - this is a totally new to me product from the brand and I'm really enjoying it! It's rich and hydrating. Containing ingredients which smooth out fine lines and wrinkles while deeply hydrating the delicate eye area. This one's for a full review soon!

Day 4 - Lemon Lemongrass Vitalising Body Milk 10ml - I've got a love/hate relationship with Lemongrass so I sort of liked this. I think it would be great for summer months/to take on holiday as it doubles up as aftersun. 

Day 5 - Soothing Mask 5ml - this powerhouse calms and balances sensitive, irritated and stressed skins (I've not actually had the chance to try this yet, but I'll share my thoughts in an empties post).

Day 6 - Moor Lavender Calming Body Oil 10ml - for me this is the star of the advent so far. I loved it so much I bought full size! It has a milky texture which turns into an oil on contact with warm skin and a soothing lavender scent. I could honestly say, it's one of my favourite products this year - and I've only found it in December!

Day 7 - Cleansing Cream 10ml - the cult classic - when I think of Dr Hauschka products I think of this and Rose Day Cream! I reviewed it HERE.

Day 8 - Facial Toner 10ml - the multi-purpose facial toner (you can also use it as aftershave!) balances and tones.

Day 9 - Melissa Day Cream 5ml - I've had the pleasure of using this product before. See my review HERE. It's perfect for my combo skin!

And so, I've really enjoyed my first taste of the Dr Hauschka Advent Calendar. Are you a fan of the brand? If so, what are your favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment