Sunday 1 November 2020

ila Spa: The Big Sleep Drops

I'm a huge fan of ila Spa having especially loved their glorious try me box (REVIEW) and I've bought their incredible Face Oil for Glowing Radiance a couple of times. It's fabulous to see them in Love Lula's range of stellar brands.



The two products which caught my attention were the said, The Big Sleep Drops (£17 - 15ml), which I picked up but also their matching salts (which will be another purchase for sure at a later date).

I'm pretty impressed with these drops - they really work! They're formulated to calm the mind and body before sleep takes over and contain well known homeopathic remedies as well as sleep soothers.

To use: either mix 3-4 drops in a small amount of water or take 4 drops under the tongue

I have to say they taste delicious (fruity, aromatic and sweet). I love that they are in a natural base rather than alcohol like many similar remedies. The Big Sleep Drops completely soothe you and help tip you over into restful slumbers. They're magic and now I won't be without them. 

Nux Vomica, Aconite, Gelsemium, Belladona, Chammomilla, Glycerin, Valeriana Jatamansii, Scutellaria Lateriflora, Papaver Orientale (Poppy) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Flower Water, Glycyrrhiza Extract

No comments:

Post a Comment