Wednesday 21 February 2018

Love Lula: Elsa's Organic Skinfoods Dew Deodorant


Since hearing that my favourite natural deodorant brand was selling to Unilver I was on a mission to find a replacement. The one which comes really close is Elsa's Organic Skinfoods Natural Deodorant Stick in Dew (Bergamot & Lime) £10 - 45g*.

The award winning brand is 100% natural and comes in a range of gorgeous scents - Love, Ocean and Sensitive, which is fragrance free. The deodorant is free from aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens, toxins, bicarbonate of soda, alcohol, animal by products and any synthetics.

I've found the Vegan deodorant to be very long lasting and fast drying - all you need are a couple of swipes under each underarm for all day freshness and the scent's beautiful - zesty, fresh and uplifting.

Organic Coconut oil has disinfectant and anti-microbial properties, the essential oil blend minimises odour while Arrowroot powder absorbs wetness. Magnesium and Himalayan Pink Salt neutralises odour quickly while Kaolin clay detoxifies.

Absolutely Love! What's your favourite natural deodorant?

*sent to me as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Programme. My post contains one affilate link.

2 comments:

  1. I think I'll have to try this one too as the Schmidt lime deodorant is my favourite! xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk - green beauty + lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You won't be disappointed I've been very impressed x

      Delete