Wednesday 19 February 2020

Floral Street: Electric Rhubarb EdP 10ml


Having tried a sample vial of Electric Rhubarb EdP via Feel Unique's pick 'n' mix samples I decided to pick up a 10ml bottle of the said scent (RRP £24, although I had a voucher code which came via the samples for £3.95 making the perfume a very affordable treat!)

It's the perfect scent for coming into Spring - a luscious white floral with fruity notes of sharp and deliciously sweet rhubarb. It's perfect for daytime taking you into evening time.

With notes of Rhubarb, Australian Sandalwood, Island Gardenia Frangipani and Jasmine Sambac. It really is a delight.

The range is Vegan and wide ranging - you're bound to find at least one or two you fall head-over-heels in love with.  They are also perfect for layering. See the collection HERE. Are you a Floral Street fan?

2 comments:

  1. Oh thank you for this lovely recommendation! I think its good news that more perfume brands are looking to be environmentally friendly; I’m often opting for vegan products these days. Smaller or sample sizes can be so handy too. I haven’t heard of this brand either, it reminds me a little bit of Pacifica which is a natural brand I love. The packaging is stunning. :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beauty! I love the smaller size perfumes. In Sephora they had a roller bar with 50+ perfumes. x

      Delete