Wednesday 25 March 2020

*Love Lula: REN Bio Retinoid Anti-Wrinkle Concentrate Oil


*Sent to me free of charge as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program. 

REN's Bio Retinoid Anti-Wrinkle Concentrate Oil (30ml - £47)* has piqued my interest for a while. It was when I spotted it in a magazine as a Beauty Expert's pick for glowy, plumped and smooth skin I knew I had to jump right in and try it for myself.

Their Bio Retinoid range is anti-ageing: it'll reduce wrinkles and age spots, leaving the skin look radiant, brighter and younger looking. Formulated with Retinoid analogue (a flower extract), Vitamin A and Hyaluronic Acid. I've found the oil to be very gentle with a slightly herbal aroma. It hydrates, protects, smooths and helps to even the skin tone. (I also love that you can recycle the packaging easily (minus the pipette).

To use: AM & PM before moisturiser. Warm 4-5 drops between your hands and gently pat over the face, neck and chest. 

I've found the oil brightens my skin and smoothes out fine lines and wrinkles, absorbing instantly and leaving my skin hydrated and glowy. It's a buy again product for sure! What are your favourites from REN? (I also adore Moroccan Rose Otto Bath Oil!)

No comments:

Post a Comment