Tuesday 14 April 2020

*Love Lula Beauty Box: April 2020


The Love Lula Beauty Box is sent to me free of charge as a Love Lula Accredited Blogger for an honest review. April's box is worth £57 and contains 4 full sizes and one sachet sample (as ever there is a 20% off code for future purchases for the brands in the box this month).


From John Masters Organics there is a full size Lip Calm 4g (£7) which has a delicious tangerine-lime scent (I've used this before but not for years) so I'm happy to have it back in my stash again - it'll deeply nourish, soothe and care for the lips. 

Also inside are Madara's BOOST Hyaluronic Collagen Booster Ampoules (10 x 3ml, £29.90). I've used their other ampoules which I enjoyed so I'm looking forward to trying their new hyaluronic collagen boosting ones!

From Ayumi is their NEEM & Tea Tree Body Wash 250ml (£6.99) which has a herbal minty aroma (not too tea-tree-ish thankfully!) I'm looking forward to trying it out for an uplifting morning shower. 

The final full size item is Nature's Kitchen Berry Beautiful Skin Polish 100ml (£12.99) which has a berry scent and light exfoliating action. I'm looking forward to trying this one out!

The final item is a sachet (these vary box, per box) from INIKA's new Phytofuse Renew skincare range - I was pleased to receive a sample of something I'd not tried yet (I've tried mini tubes of the hand cream and caviar lime exfoliator). My sachet was their Camellia Oil Cleanser 1.5ml.

Are you a subscriber? What are your thoughts on the contents this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment