Thursday 20 February 2020

BYBI Beauty: Strawberry Booster


As you'll know I've fallen head-over-heels for BYBI Beauty's Boosters. See my earlier reviews HERE and HERE. I received this little beauty in Content Beauty's rather fabulous Vegan Starter Set - see HERE.

If you buy strawberry booster on it's own it costs a very affordable £12. Inside that little pink bottle is 100% cold pressed strawberry seed oil which deeply nourishes the skin.

It's rich but absorbs very quickly, has a very faint strawberry aroma and give winter skin a much needed hydration boost. I love how the oil is made from the strawberry seeds which are a waste product from the juicing industry - great recycling/re-use!

To use: apply on it's own AM and PM or add to your serum, moisturiser or balm for an extra hit of hydration.

I absolutely love this rich oil which hydrates, softens and smoothes the skin (lucky me, I've a back up bottle!) What are your favourites in the range?

No comments:

Post a Comment