Saturday 25 April 2020

April: Lately I've Been Loving

With everyone getting used to lockdown and not getting out and about as normal I've found simple things have rocked my world in April. I celebrated quarantine birthday which turned out just as enjoyable as drinks and dinner out..

Read on to see what I've been loving:


A walk by the sea during my daily exercise is truly lovely.


Blossom! I can never get enough of it! It makes me smile.



Birthday cards mean so much! Friends know me so well...



A new (from July) personalised planner from Papier brings me so much joy. See my review of my previous one HERE. I find it absolutely perfect for blog planning.



Food orders from Root to Market, the brainchild of head chef at fhior restaurant to support the local supply chain and independent businesses during the pandemic have cheered up our month - you can order on a weekly basis (the fillet steaks are the best I've ever tasted - thanks Henderson Meat).


Happiness is... three new birthday gins! Thanks Gillian, Nardin and David! 


A little stock up of Botanic Dew Hand & Body Wash from Bodhi & Birch - see my review HERE. A personalised note from founder, Elijah always makes me smile!


My ffern Organic Small Batch Perfume Spring 20 arriving (it arrived later than planned due to bottles/tops coming from Barcelona). It was worth the wait - it's simply stunning! See my review HERE.




I stupidly (duh!) gave up my allotment in January. I've been nurturing some herbs on the windowsill. I definitely want to pick up some more when I can!


And rounding it all up - a stunning Portobello sunset! What have you been loving in April?


No comments:

Post a Comment