Tuesday 25 February 2020

Plenaire Rose Jelly


I'd first spotted new to me Vegan brand Plenaire over at a little find but when I spotted that Cult Beauty were selling trial sizes (30ml - £16) I dived right in. You know my love for anything rosy and I'm very partial to a good cleanser...


With "result driven formulas, household name ingredients and multi-pronged formulas which you can mix-and-match to suit your skin" (there's also almost edible sounding Skin Frosting Deeply Hydrating Mask, Droplet Lightweight Moisture Gel, Violet Paste Blemish Solution and Tripler 3-in-1 Exfoliating Clay in the range). 

Rose Jelly has a lovely gel like texture, smells rosy (that's the steam distilled Bulgarian Rosewater) along with sugar derived actives. It makes short work of make up and daily grime leaving the skin feeling in tip-top condition. Simply apply to the skin, massaging in, apply a splash of water to make it milky before rinsing. 

Full size (100ml - £30) is definitely being bought and soon! Pick yours up HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment