Sunday 5 April 2020

Latest in Beauty - The Glow Down Edit - March 2020

I picked my monthly Latest in Beauty box up at the Post Office yesterday (this is my last one for a while as I've got lots I need to use up). March's theme was The Glow Down Edit



I picked 2 x 10ml tubes from Jurique - their simply stunning Moisture Plus Rare Rose Gel Cream (worth £7) and their Nutri-define Supreme Restorative Rich Cream (worth £15). I'm really looking forward to these!


My third pick (on the £9 subscription) was Australian Bodycare's Lavender & Tea Tree Wet Wipes x 24 (worth £4.99) which are infused with Lavender and Anti-Bac Tea Tree Oil (perfect for hands while out and about!) They can also be used on the face and body.


The extra treat was £10 off SpaBreaks (not something we'll be able to do anytime soon!).  Reviews will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment