Wednesday 15 April 2020

Latest Buys: Antipodes, Haoma, Bodhi & Birch, Ferdie & Flo, Birchbox for Sainsbury's

Here's my latest buys:


I'd wanted Antipodes latest launch Baptise H20 Ultra Hydrating Water Gel (£29.99 for 60ml) which can be used AM and PM at Naturisimo. They were offering 10% off for Easter at Naturisimo - so you know the drill...


What a glorious texture - it's simply exquisite. Expect a review soon.


Scottish Ferdie & Flo popped up on my feed and I picked up their Herb Garden Tealights at £5.50 plus P&P. They are hand crafted with soy wax and essential oils of Basil, Rosemary & Cedarwood. They've got a nice throw and each will burn a few hours.


Haoma recently won Best Hand Sanitiser at the Beauty Shortlist Awards. The sanitiser is formulated with 96% pure, certified organic fair-trade sugarcane ethanol (lab tested formula contains minimum of 60% alcohol along with anti-bac and anti-viral Tea Tree with Sweet Orange essential oils. All I can say is it's fabulous and a review is forthcoming (£16 - 50ml).


One thing I don't have a lot of in my stash is hand wash so I stocked up recently and picked up two Bodhi & Birch Botanic Dew Hand & Body Wash (spring sale is on - get 25% off until Monday 20th at midnight with code SPRING25 (normal price £16 - 200ml). See my review HERE. I also love that it's multi-use - use it on hands and body.


I recently spotted Birchbox at Sainsbury's and slipped in one of the four kits - The Everyday Essentials Kit (£20) into my basket. There's also day/night kits available.


It contains a nice selection of goodies which I'm currently enjoying trying out.

What have you been buying recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment