Friday 20 March 2020

*JOIK Organic: Sweet Orange & Mint Body Butter & Lemon & Geranium Natural Mineral Deodorant

Sent to me as part of the Love Lula Accredited Blogger Program for an honest review.  I'm a huge JOIK fan, having tried a number of their products in the past. The range is created in Estonia and is effective and affordable. Pick yours up at Love Lula (there's a great offer on until 1st April - get 15% off when you spend £30 or more (conditions apply) with code SPRING - see more info HERE.


Their lush Sweet Orange & Mint Body Butter (£14.90 for 150ml)* is a delectable and luxe blend of nourishing butters and oils and is scented with essential oils of Sweet Orange, Bergamot, Ylang Ylang and Spearmint which give the body butter a fresh and zesty scent. It really is a delight, has a velvety feel on the skin and is a perfect pick-me-up/feel good treat. It melts easily onto warm skin leaving the skin feeling hydrated and delicately scented. 


Their Lemon & Geranium Natural Mineral Deodorant (£15 for 50ml) is formulated with natural mineral salts, which help to act as a pH adjuster creating an environment where bacteria can't grow thus ensuring a safe and natural freshness. It's scented with Lemon and Geranium which gives the deodorant a zesty/floral scent. I did find it initially quite wetting (I normally use a stick deodorant, although I've used roller-balls in the past). It is however very effective, smells good and I've found I've stayed fresh all day. It may be a little bit pricey for a deodorant but it's one I'll pick up again as it just works.

What are your favourites from JOIK?

No comments:

Post a Comment