Wednesday 12 February 2020

A Little Find: Savon Stories


I placed a small order with A Little Find, an innovative online store led by founder, Caroline Jacobs-Graf who spent lots of time (and still does) researching the next exciting discovery (although her team of finders help now too!) You'll find brands like Emma Lomax, Aromatherapy Associates and Bamford along with new to me brands like Esker, One Ocean Beauty and Plenaire. 

I'd been gifted a Savon Stories soap before (see HERE) in a green beauty swap with Lynda, who writes over at Wonderlusting. Of course, I'd always meant to go back for more soap...

This time I picked up one of the Lotion Melt bars (which had been on my wishlist). I chose Renewal Concentrate Lotion Melt (70g - £14) which is formulated with 8 raw butters and 3 essential oils (also inside my box was a free sample, which is a nice touch).





The luxe waterless lotion is scented with my favourite neroli along with mandarin and Himalayan lavender and it melts on contact with warm skin. It's truly a delight!

To use: massage onto clean dry skin and when the butter begins to melt use your hands to massage it onto the skin (it has a glorious uplifting scent - it'll just make your day better!)

Have you bought anything from A Little Find yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment