Monday 17 February 2020

Perfume Collab: Zara x Jo Malone Emotions Perfume Collection


My friend Julie had flagged up that Zara was collaborating with Jo Malone to create an affordable range of EdP perfumes (£5.99, £15.99 and £25.99 depending on size). So of course, last time in town I had to go and investigate (it was on payday after a long January and the shop was heaving!) The perfumes are right besides one of the tills so it's a bit awkward trying them all out when the shop is busy.

The packaging is plain but stylish and I picked the two which spoke to me the most that day (out of 8) but I'll definitely be back to buy more! For me the £15.99 size is best (40ml) as I found the £5.99 (10ml) rollerball quite clunky (but it's a very affordable way to try out the whole range before deciding if you want bigger sizes).


Vetiver Pamplemousse: Notes: Grapefruit, Mandarin & Vetiver
Fleur de Patchouli: Notes: Peony, Patchouli, Guaic Wood
Waterlily Tea Dress: Notes: Vert de Bergamot, Spearmint, Musk
Amalfi Sunray: Notes: Bergamot, Mandarin, Orange Blossom
Ebony Wood: Notes: Pink Peppercorn, Clove, Ebony Wood
Tuberose Noir: Notes: Ylang Ylang, Tuberose, Sandalwood
Fleur de Oranger: Notes: Orange Flower, Neroli, Ylang Ylang
Bohemian Bluebells: Notes: Lavender, Sandalwood, Musk

I'm loving the two I picked and would buy both again. I'm adding most of the above to my wishlist but especially - Amalfi Sunray, Ebony Wood, Tuberose Noir and Fleur de Oranger.

Have you any favourites?


No comments:

Post a Comment