Sunday 16 February 2020

Shopping my Stash #112


And so... time for another shopping my stash post! 

I totally adore Jo Loves Jo by Jo Loves which my friend Julie gave me for my birthday last year. See my review HERE. It's an exquisite blend of Grapefruit, Lime, Bitter Orange, Spearmint, Cedarwood, Guaiac Wood, Vetiver, Hedione and Black Pepper.

I think I got the Dr Barbara Sturm Hyaluronic Serum mini in a Cult Beauty GWP. It provides intense hydration and is nice to use, softening out lines and wrinkles as well as nourishing.

I'm a huge fan of lovely Sol Je Janeiro Bum Bum Cream. I adore it's rich vanilla scent and how nourishing the butter is. I try to always have it in my stash.

The little Rituals of Dao Night Hand Balm came as a Feel Unique sample. It's a rich balm with a floral scent which is perfect to use before bed. I'd definitely consider buying this full size. 

My friend Sam gave me the Sea Magik 21 Mineral Mist for Christmas. I hadn't tried this product before although I've tried the brand. It's lovely to refresh, hydrate and soothe both the face and body - I've also used it as a setting spray. 

I'm a huge fan of neroli and Cocorosa's Award Winning Egyptian Neroli Cleansing Oil is simply sublime. It featured in my Valentines Day post HERE.

The final item is Ilia Liquid Light Serum Highlighter a few drops of which I add to my foundation for a bit of glow. I was really pleased with the whole kit I picked up. See my thoughts on it HERE.

What have you been reaching for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment