Tuesday 4 February 2020

February Buys: Zara Emotions Perfume Collection, Connock London, Old Faithful, Floral Street, Jordan Samuel & FU Beauty Kit

After a long January I jumped in and bought a few things:



Zara has brought out a fabulous affordable EdP perfume line called Emotions Perfume Collection in collab with Jo Malone. The shop was really busy after a long January (and the perfumes right at the till) so I was unable to linger and try them all out - I'll be back! I picked up two - 40ml of Vetiver Pamplemousse (grapefruit, mandarin & vetiver) (£15.99) and a 10ml rollerball of Fleur De Patchouli (peony, patchouli & guaic wood) (£5.99). Both are heavenly.


A travel set by award winning Connock London which features 4 x 75ml travel products - Manuka Honey Hand & Body Wash/Lotion and Andiroba Oil Hand & Body Wash/Lotion (£8 in the sale). These are very generous travel/try me sizes and so far I'm loving them (I'll try and keep a couple for my next trip!) A review is to come.


Old Faithful Makers' Balm Hand Balm which I picked up in the sale. This is a pot of delight and I'll review it very soon.



Jumping on the Jordan Samuel Skin bandwagon! I'm looking forward to trying The After Show Treatment Cleanser 94ml (£20 - I got it for £17 as I had a discount code). Again, review to come.


I tried a sample vial of Floral Street's Electric Rhubarb EdP in the Pick'n'Mix. Absolutely loved this fruity floral. Again, I had a discount code (and Feel Unique were offering 11% TCB at the time). 


I'm loving Feel Unique's new Beauty Kit (5 deluxe samples for £12 plus £3.95 p&p (the p&p is redeemable in the form of a code) which comes with a clear zip bag (ideal for travel). I'm pretty chuffed with my picks this month and a proper review will follow (and brighter pictures - roll on light nights!)

What have you been buying this month?

2 comments:

  1. Some nice wee additions to your perfume collection there! The Zara scents are an affordable treat for everyday wear.
    I was quite impressed with the wee travel bag with the FU Beauty Kit. And isn't that little powder just so cute! The Paradox Hair Elixir packaging also looks smart! (it's the little things - huh?!)
    I hope they get some new things in each month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And not just everyday wear! They are really well made. Yup that powder is the cutest! Yes, I'll definitely keep it going for a month or two.

      Delete