Sunday 23 February 2020

Naturisimo Wish List: Rahua, S'Well, ILIA, 100% Pure, REN

I'm always checking out Naturisimo's latest arrivals. These are the ones I'm adding to my current wishlist:


Rahua's Palo Santo Perfume Oil (20ml - £32) had already been spotted and wanted over at Content Beauty & Wellbeing. I need no more perfumes but adore the Palo Santo "holy wood" scent. Sure to pick this up soon.


I've been lusting after S'well's Easts Nesting Bowl in Blue Granite (£35) which keeps food hot/or cold. Perfect for taking lunch to work. It'll be mine and soon!


Not even landed yet but ILIA's brand new Super Serum Skin Tint Broad Spetrum SPF40 (30ml - £43) which gives the skin a tinted pop of colour while moisturising and protecting from the sun. NEED!



100% Pure Pure Yuzu & Pomelo Glossing Shampoo (both 236ml - £19.50) and Conditioner which I just love the sound of.


Rounding up my current wants is REN's latest launch - Perfect Canvas Jelly Cleanser (100ml - £25) which deeply cleans leaving the skin feeling comfortable and ready for moisture.

What's on your Naturisimo wishlist?

*credit - images from Naturisimo website

No comments:

Post a Comment