Sunday 9 February 2020

Feel Unique: Beauty Kit: BYBI Beauty, We are Paradoxx, Charlotte Tilbury, Guerlain & Crabtree & Evelyn

Recently launched is Feel Unique's Beauty Kit. Choose 5 deluxe samples each month for £12 plus £3.95 p&p (the postage charge is refunded in the form of a code). Of course, as soon as I found out (thanks Julie) I had to dive right in. Here's what I chose (your samples come in an airplane friendly clear zip top branded pouch).


I'm already a huge fan of BYBI Beauty Babe Balm so had to pick up a wee 10ml one. See my review HERE.


And of course I couldn't resist that Charlotte Tilbury dinkie! It's sooo cute! Guerlain's Meteorites Base 5ml was something I'd always wondered about. So I'm pleased to have a decent sized sample to try it out.


From Crabtree & Evelyn I chose their Evelyn Rose Soft Touch Face Foam 15ml as I'm always swayed by anything rosey. This is an excellent try-me size too.


My final pick was from a brand I wanted to try We Are Paradoxx Hangover Hair Elixir 15ml which is presented in a cute little hipflask! It supposedly contains real Irish Whiskey..


I'm actually pretty impressed with this new offering from Feel Unique and I'll definitely check it out again next month. Have you picked up a Beauty Kit yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment