Tuesday 18 February 2020

*Love Lula Beauty Box: February 2020

*I receive the Love Lula Beauty Box free of charge as a Love Lula Accredited Blogger for an honest review. All thoughts are genuine - I think it's a really great box this month! The contents this month are worth £44 and inside are 5 products. Reviews will follow once I've had the chance to really test the products out. As ever there is a very generous code for subscribers which gives them 25% off brands in the box this month.


WOW!


I was especially excited to see a full-size of Ooh! - Oils of Heaven Raspberry Seed Oil (£19 - 30ml) as it had been on the wishlist! It's rich in essential fatty acids, possesses a superior anti-inflammatory quality and is great for acne/combo/dehydrated/sensitive skin types. It seems really lovely and I'm enjoying it so far. 


I was also pleased to see My.Haircare's Rescue my Hair Pollution Patrol Shampoo Bar nestling inside (£13.95 - 80g). I've used this fresh smelling bar once so far and my hair seems to love it! I've also tried their Hydrate Shampoo Bar* see my thoughts HERE.


From Laidbare is a duo - DIY Cleanser & Toner (30ml trial size) - mini review and their For Richer for Porer (£7.99 - 50ml) - mini review. I've used these before and my skin loves them. Hardworking and affordable.


The final item this month is a mini of Ayumi's Turmeric Face Scrub (again, I've used this before and my skin loves it. It also smells amazing). 


What do you think of the contents this month? Are you a subscriber? 

No comments:

Post a Comment