Thursday 27 February 2020

February: Lately I've been Loving

Here's what I've been loving in February:


Feel Unique's newish Beauty Kit (5 deluxe samples for £12 plus £3.95 p&p) the p&p is refunded as a code to be redeemed against your next purchase. See my initial thoughts HERE. I'm looking forward to picking more treats in March.


A new monthly perfume subscription from Bare&Bond - see my review HERE.


My first G&T after Dry January! I chose Barra Gin, which was delicious. We also enjoyed a lovely three course lunch at Castle Terrace Restaurant.

Carrot - Caramelised Walnut - Goats Cheese

Lamb - Polenta a la Provencal

Chocolate & Pear Tart

We also had amuse bouche, pre-starter and petit fours. Can't wait to go back! The food was excellent and the service impeccable.


Sampling Jeffrey's Tonic Syrup which was something I picked up for dry January. Delicious poured into sparkling water for a delicious alternative to alcohol. You can also use the tonic syrups for cocktails/in Prosecco. 


Christmas dinner in February! We always buy a turkey incase the weather prevents us from visiting family over Christmas and it's become tradition eat it in February now! It was delicious.


Having loved Simone St James's novel The Broken Girls I couldn't wait for her latest book The Sun Down Motel which is absolutely brilliant.

What have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment