Monday 24 February 2020

February Empties

Here's my February empties. Products marked with * are product samples:


Beauty Pie's Super Healthy Skin Nourishing Body Wash 450ml - I loved this gently foaming wash which had an orangey type scent. Lasted ages too! Might or might not buy again.

I absolutely adore Klorane's Dy Shampoo with Oatmilk 150ml which was a Latest in Beauty pick. I've just opened my 2nd one and got a 3rd one on the way. It's fantastic, has a pleasant floral scent and leaves no white residue. I use it twice a week.

I've just opened my second System Professional Reconstructive Elixir Luxe Oil 30ml which I reviewed HERE. It'll always be in my stash as it just works.

*Trilogy Hydrating Mist Toner 20ml which I reviewed HERE. Definitely one I'd buy full size when my stash reduces a bit.


*Madara Grow Volume Shampoo 10ml which came in January's fabulous Love Lula Beauty Box - see HERE. It's nice to use but I didn't really see any extra volume. Unlikely to buy full size.

System Professional Inessence Shampoo & Conditioner both 15ml sachets. These are the range's more "natural" products. I enjoyed using them (although the conditioner is clear like the shampoo!) Might or might not buy full size.

Madara Skin Equal Foundation samples (2ml) in shades Rose Ivory and Ivory. I loved Rose Ivory and would buy full size.

Rodial Vit C Eye Souffle 1ml which was nice to use but small sample - I didn't really notice much difference around the eye area. Would probably have to try it for longer/bigger size. Unlikely to buy.

Nourish Argan Anti-ageing Peptide Serum 2ml a nice product which I'd used before. Would buy again.

Clinique Dramatically Different Hydrating Jelly 1ml which I think would be great to use in the summer months due to it's light gel consistency.



*Madara Grow Volume Conditioner 10ml - nice enough to use but I didn't really notice any difference to the volume of my hair. Unlikely to buy full size.

Ezape Naturals Ylang Ylang & Lavender Body Oil 50ml - a lush and rich blend of skin loving oils scented with essential oils. Lovely to use. I've got another two in my stash from beauty boxes!

Connock London Andiroba Oil Hand & Body Wash 75ml - this came in a set which I mentioned HERE. A gorgeous floral wash which was nice to use. Perfect for travel too.

Beauty Pie Super Healthy Skin Deluxe Body Moisture Creme 250ml - I adore this luxurious body creme. See my review HERE. I've just opened a new pot. 

What have you been using up this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment