Sunday 2 February 2020

Koti Lifestyle: Nordic Beauty


I spotted Koti Lifestyle over on Emma's blog and rushed over to the website for a look-see. There was only one brand I'd tried before, the delectable FLOW Cosmetics and four other totally new to me brands (squeals).

I chose a round soap from Hetkinen (Pine & Peppermint), a pot of deliciously scented Latvian Kivvi Body Marmalade Begamot & Litsea Cubeba and Frantsila's Birch & Peat Shampoo.

Packaging is recyclable/reusable and I love the eco friendly re-use of packaging materials. Founders, Jenny and Tarleena are two Finns living in London who found it difficult to source their favourite brands from home. Luckily for us they've made them accessible to us too by setting up an online store in London. The range is from the Nordics+Baltics inspired by northern nature.



I love the simplicity and zero waste packaging of Hetkinen's Pine & Peppermint Salt Soap (£12 - 170g). Ingredients are carefully chosen and the soaps are formulated with as few ingredients as possible to keep them as minimalistic as possible. It has a gentle foamy lather and a delicate scent (you can use it on hair and body). This is a lovely soap which I really recommend (I'd buy it again!)


Frantsila's Birch-Peat Shampoo (£9.50 - 200ml) provides natural nourishment for normal-dry hair types. Formulated with herbs in an antioxidant rich formula. It'll help with hair growth, shine and body. I've enjoyed using this shampoo which gently cleanses and nourishes the hair.


My final pick this shop was Kivvi's Bergamot Body Marmalade (£12 - 120ml) a lush skin loving blend of butters and oils with the citrussy and aromatic scent of bergamot. 

Next shop I want to check out Senja and stock up on some well loved items from Flow Cosmetics. Have you bought anything yet? (you'll get 10% off your first order if you sign up to the newsletter).

No comments:

Post a Comment