Monday 3 February 2020

Beauty Pie: My Top Eight


I've been a member of Beauty Pie over a year now! These are my top products of 2019ish. I waited a while to get Quantum Bronzer in Goldielux, and it's now been out of stock for a while. It gives my skin a subtle glow and I love it (back in stock end of February) (typical price £26 - members pay £5.45).

My favourite cleanser is JEJU Daily Multi-Phase Purifying Cleanser (typical price £28 - members pay £9.30). I'm also partial to the AM/PM Moisture Superinfusion). See my review of the cleanser HERE.

From Super Healthy Skin I adore the Amazing Sleep Oil (typical price £75 - members pay £14.89). Use this and wake up with plumped and glowing skin. I simply love the amazing Deluxe Body Moisture Creme (typical price £50 - members pay £12.05). I could quite honestly say this is my favourite Beauty Pie product! See my review HERE. First pot finished and I've found it's great to store lippies.


Best selling One Powder Wonder (typical price £26 - members pay £5.42) was in my very first order back in January last YEAR (I've just hit pan on my 1st one - it's a new one in the photo!) A great product to minimise shine and can be used as a primer or a setter. I love it!


I've dabbled with all the Superactive Capsules and have found that the Essential Ceramides+ (typical price £50 - members pay £7.61) suit me best. When my skin is needing something a little extra I reach for these - a deep hit of hydration and moisture. 

My final two are lipsticks - I just love Futurelipstick Luxe Shine in Dusky Rose (typical price £25 - members pay £6.25). It's just such an easy colour to wear (and IMO suits everyone) and I love its glossy look (review). My second pick is Fantasticolour Sculpting Lipstick in Guilty Pink (link) (typical price £18 - members pay £3.76). I find it easy to apply and it gives the lips a nourishing pop of long lasting colour.

What are your buy-agains?

2 comments:

  1. OPW, Jeju cleanser, ceramide capsules all have been repurchases. Still waiting for the Goldielux 💜

    ReplyDelete