Saturday 8 February 2020

Valentine's Day Gift Ideas: Cocorosa Beauty, RMS Beauty, Eteaket, Connock London, REN & Alteya Organics

Here are my top picks for Valentines Day (products marked * I've been kindly gifted for review):


Totally luxe, pampering and award winning Cocorosa Beauty Egyptian Neroli Cleansing Oil (from £18) is simply one of the best cleansing oils I've ever used. It makes quick work of make up and daily grime and smells divine! I was very kindly gifted a selection of try-me sizes* along with my order which I've loved using. You can pick these up HERE - perfect for try-me or travel (they make great small gifts too).



RMS Beauty Wild with Desire Mini Lipstick Set (£33)* from Love Lula is a set I pick up time and time again. The shades are fantastic and the colours very long lasting. They are the perfect size for night's out and holidays.


Eteaket's glorious Blooming Marvellous Candle 6oz in collab with Laura Thomas. This beautiful candle is created with Blooming Marvellous Green Tea! It has raspberry, rose and vanilla notes in a soy wax base and will burn for 30hrs. It's truly perfection!


Connock London's signature scent Kukui Oil EdP is the perfect gift. As well as looking stylish it is created with beautiful floral notes of Gardenia, Italian Bergamot, Moroccan Rose, White Jasmine and Calla Lily. The scent is enhanced with Sandalwood, Vetiver, White Amber, Cashmere and Sheer Musks along with Vanilla Absolute and Tonka Bean. It truly is a delight!


This month as a Love Lula Accredited Blogger I picked a trio of rose scented products* (full reviews to come!) which are perfect to add a touch of romance and sparkle to your Valentine's Day. They are all simply sumptuous! 

What are you hoping to receive on Valentine's Day?

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get some lovely rose scented treats for Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete