Sunday 10 November 2019

Beauty Pie Review: Month #11

Here are my picks for month #11 from Beauty Pie. Remember you can get your first month free (worth £10 - See HERE) (with members cost for products+postage on top). I'm currently on the £15 a month membership which enables me to buy up to £150's worth a month (I don't always spend it, and it can roll over to the next again month). I'm saving some for the Christmas goodies!

This month I've made two orders:


I absolutely love Jeju Skincare and my dry winter skin is loving Jeju Daily AM/PM Moisture Superinfusion (Typical Price - £70 - members pay £8.87). This has been repackaged but is still the same lovely formula. A review to come!  


My second pick is my first Future Lipstick Luxe Shine in one of the new shades - Dusky Rose (my lips but better type of shade). This is worth £25 and members pay £6.28). This is a really pretty shade, feels nice on the lips and smells of marshmallows - definitely want to explore more of the shades!


My third pick this month is the brand-new, just-out Super Healthy Skin Nourishing Body Wash (Typical Price £25 - members pay £6.95). This is a huge 450ml which will last for ages! (I'm currently using Nuxe's which is a 400ml size and has lasted 7 months so far (I haven't been using it solely tho!) It has the same exquisite scent as the Body Polish (REVIEW) and the Body Creme (REVIEW). I know I'm going to love it. Review to come.



What are your top picks from Beauty Pie?

No comments:

Post a Comment