Tuesday 24 September 2019

September Empties

Here's what I've been using up in September (a lot more than last month!)



*productsample I love NUXE's Nuxuriance Ultra Lux Body Cream 30ml which is a deeply nourishing treat for the body. See my review HERE. I've just opened a full size pot.

From No Secrets is their decadent Bath Jelly 15ml which came in my July Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box. I loved this delicious aromatherapy scented treat. Unsure if I'd buy as they are quite expensive - lovely to try though!

I've totally loved every Austin Austin product I've tried. I just loved their Neroli Petitgrain Body Cream 120ml which I reviewed HERE. Would definitely buy again when my stash reduces a bit.

I loved Evolve's Multi Peptide 360 Moisture Cream 60ml* which I reviewed HERE. Another one that's on the wishlist for when my stash reduces.

I also loved Casa Mencarelli's deliciously scented Acqua di Miele Honey & Orange Toner 100ml* which I reviewed HERE. It was gorgeous and one I'm also adding to my wishlist.

Zenon Kition's Floral Beauty Mist came in last July's Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box. It was a delight and I definitely need to explore the range more.

I'm currently using up the last of my Sisley samples when I subscribed to their monthly sample box. This Eye & Lip Make Up Remover (15ml) was nice to try but not one I'd buy.

From Madara is their Infusion Blanc Jasmine & Meadowsweet Soap which I loved. So much so I've picked up another bottle! It has a slightly floral scent and a rich creamy texture.


I loved these Phyto Color Shampoo & Mask sachets (both 10ml) which were from Feel Unique's pick n mix sample selection. I loved them so much I rushed out and bought full sizes. Also in sachet sample size is Antipodes Manuka Honey Skin Brightening Eye Cream 3ml which I really loved - the little sachet gave me numerous tries (and yes, it's one I'd love full size!) I've had a few of the Ayumi sachets and their Turmeric & Bergamot Face Wash (5ml) is one of my favourites from the range (I've since bought full size). The final sachet sample is by Lavera and their Re-energising Sleeping Cream 1ml which was too tiny a sample to get a real feel for the product.

I adore the scent of Sol de Janeiro's Brazillian Bum Bum Cream 75ml so sure to pick it up again (I think I was gifted this one by a friend). It's got a delicious creamy vanilla scent and a buttery texture which melts instantly onto the skin.

I love Molton Brown's Festive Frankincense & Allspice Hand Wash 300ml which I stock up on in the sales (I've still got one to crack open from last year!) See my review HERE.


D'Alchemy Intense Skin Repair Oil 5ml* which I loved. I'm a huge fan of this brand and I'd definitely replenish this when my stash reduces a bit. See my review HERE.

I love beautiful Awake Organics and loved using these two beauties - Frankin-Sense Divine Face Serum* & Citrus+Hemp Clearing Face Serum* - see my reviews HERE. Again, these were really lovely to use and I'd buy when my serum stash reduces.

From bodhi & birch I used up two of their travel minis (which are perfect for holidays) - the Lemon Water Hydrosol Tonic (50ml) lasted over two weeks. See my review HERE. I've just cracked open a new one! I also loved beautiful Neroli Luce Face Oil mini (review to come).

What have you been using up this month?

1 comment:

  1. Everybody seems to fall madly in love with that Bum Bum Cream. Sisley's subscription service is such a treat, many of their products are a dream..love an empties post!

    ReplyDelete