Sunday 15 September 2019

Shopping my Stash #108

*productsamples Here's what I've been trying this week:


I ventured into the Japanfusion Skincare line in my last Beauty Pie order. I picked the much-raved Japanfusion Pure Transforming Cleanser (100ml - typical price £25, members pay £5.86). I'm sort of on the fence as I'm not loving it as much as the Jeju Daily Multi-Phase Purifying Cleansing Milk.

Spotted on instagram is new to me brand Wild Natural Deodorant. I picked up their Lemon+Thyme deodorant (£10) which I'm really enjoying using - again, a review will be forthcoming!

My husband gifted me the much longed for and lusted Tom Daxon 13 Vial Complete Collection for my birthday this year. You can see my review HERE. They were all gorgeous to try but the two which made my heart really sing were Resin Sacra & Sicilian Wood (both of which are on my wishlist for full sizes!)

*I was very kindly sent two of NAKIN's products recently for review. I've been putting their Natural Anti-Ageing Eye Cream (15ml - £18) through its paces and been thoroughly enjoying it. Again, a review is forthcoming.

I totally fell head-over-heels for lovely award winning *BRUNS Products, a range of which I tested out and judged as a Beauty Shortlist Judge last year. You can see which products I adored which won awards HERE. I totally loved BRUN's Award Winning Tangy Mint Harsuffle (200ml - SEK279 - approx £24) which tames frizz, smoothes and protects the hair pre/post blow drying and which has a glorious minty scent. I definitely want to explore this brand more!

My final item is Neom's Scent to Sleep Nourish, Breath & Sleep Hand Balm which I picked up in a double set with the Day variety HERE. I love using this luscious rich balm before bed to calm and relax.

What have you been reaching for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment