Saturday 14 September 2019

*Love Lula Beauty Box: September 2019

*productsample Love Lula's September Beauty Box is worth £65 and contains a range of products I'm looking forward to using (some of which, I've used before!) As ever there's a code for a very generous discount of 25% for any of the brands in the box.


Inside this month are 4 full sizes!


From Madara there is their Infusion Vert Body Cream (200ml - £17) which is a lovely addition to this month's box.  It's got a beautiful lemon/herbal scent. I reviewed the matching hand cream* and body oil* HERE - I loved them so I'm looking forward to testing out the body cream.


I've tried Kathleen Natural's Tranquil Fields Bubble Bath (150ml - £18) before in last September's Skin Organic's Clean Beauty Box. I absolutely adore the matching Body Oil.


I'm still on the lookout for the perfect natural mascara so was over-the-moon to see Emani Vegan Cosmetics Soy Mascara in Midnight (10ml - £18) nestling in the box this month. It acts as both a mascara and lash treatment and I'm looking forward to trying it out.


From Balm Balm is their newest launch, Little Miracle Cleanser (30ml - £12) which I'm looking forward to testing out (I love affordable and effective Balm Balm). This nourishing cleanser will make short work of make up and daily grime leaving the skin feeling clean and comfortable.


The final item (in this great box) is a sachet of Urban Veda's Rose+Botanics Reviving Body Wash 10ml (which you can find in the sample selection for 25p - you can choose up to 5 samples (minimal charge) with a £10+ order.


Are you a subscriber? What are your thoughts on the contents this month?

1 comment:

  1. Never heard of this box. Sounds good!

    www.upyourvlog.com

    ReplyDelete