Monday 9 September 2019

Papier: Mid Year/Academic Diary: Beauty Balm's Blog Planner

My blog planner ran out last month and having discovered Papier stocked mid year/academic diaries thought it would be the perfect planner (runs July 19 - June 20).  They also offer personalisation which is included in the cost (£21.99 plus p&p). Service was super quick and friendly and there are loads of designs to choose from (You can sign up to the newsletter for 15% off your first order).

Isn't it pretty!


Inside is monthly planning which is perfect for day-to-day planning at a glance (I wrote in my July blog posts).


There's also a handy section each month for monthly goals, to-do list, important dates and wish list.


There are also proper diary pages as well as lined, plain, dot and square pages (ideal for doodling or writing blog posts).


I'm absolutely thrilled with my new planner - it makes me smile every time I look at it. Pick yours up HERE.

1 comment:

  1. This looks lovely and the personalization always adds that extra touch.

    ReplyDelete