Saturday 21 September 2019

Naturisimo: Beautifully Organic Discovery Box

I missed the last Naturisimo Discovery Box due to being on holiday so instantly snatched up the latest one (which is now out of stock). It's worth £102 and costed £17.95 so I knew I'd definitely have to pick it up.



The two items inside the box which really piqued my interest was absolution La Brume Systemique Face Mist, 125ml (which is worth £31!) The second, is Dr Alkaitis Organic Nourishing Treatment Oil, 30ml (which always has been a brand out of my price range). I'm so looking forward to trying this pair - reviews to come!


Also inside is:

Green People Vita Min Fix 24 Hour Cream, 30ml
Evolve Superfood Shine Shampoo, 50ml
Dr Hauschka Soothing Cleansing Milk, 10ml
Trilogy Organic Rosehip Oil, 5ml
Bamford Refining Exfoliator, 3ml
Bamford Balancing Tonic, 3ml
Odylique Avocado 24 Hour Replenishing Cream, 1.5ml
Neal's Yard Remedies Wild Rose Beauty Balm, 15g

Did you pick a box up?

No comments:

Post a Comment