Friday 27 September 2019

September: Lately I've Been Loving

Here's my September loves..


I randomly picked up Dorset Cereal's delicious Choc Cherry Granola in the supermarket. WOW it's incredible and totally yummy. It's a blend of dark chocolate, cherry, nuts, jumbo oats and golden syrup. It sure does cheer up my weekday mornings!


I bought a gorgeous hand crafted picture from Kirsty, at Lark & Sea which is made with pottery she's discovered on South Queensferry beaches. Isn't it beautiful.


#productsample I was sent these gorgeous (almost good enough to eat!) soaps from Estia Soaps which are an absolute delight. A review is upcoming.


I'm trying Beauty Pie's Super Retinol Ceramide Boost Anti-Ageing Face Serum (Typical Price £80 - members pay £8.80) and my skin's loving it. Remember you can sign up to get your first month free (worth £10) using this LINK. A review will be forthcoming once I've used it for a while.


I just adore my Papier Mid Year planner. See my review HERE. It really does make my heart sing!


Finally getting round to trying some goodies from Forage Fine Foods. The rose petal preserve is ideal in prosecco for a rosy scented glass of fizz or poured over ice cream for an indulgent and decadent dessert. I've tried the jelly with cheese so far - delicious! I also like how the owner and founder Liz offers a Picking for Pocket Money scheme for kids.

What have you been loving in September?

No comments:

Post a Comment