Wednesday 23 May 2018

Austin Austin Organic: Neroli Petitgrain Body Cream


I discovered Austin Austin Organic back in March at The Method, Stockbridge. Tried a few of the products in the range, got home and ordered their Palmarosa & Vetiver Hand Cream. See my review HERE.

As you'll probably know I'm going through an neroli addiction at the moment so their Neroli Petitgrain Body Cream (£14 - 120ml) just slipped in my basket. It's simply glorious with the texture of thick cream and that scent is truly amazing - uplifting and calming at the same time.

Packaging is simple but stylish and is recyclable. The range is such excellent value for money. It will be being bought again and again as I just love it! I want at some point to try it all!




The cream deeply nourishes the skin, absorbing instantly and leaving the skin with a delicate and delicious scent.  It's formulated without GM ingredients, SLS, silicones, parabens, mineral oils, artificial colours or fragrances, certified organic and vegetarian (contains beeswax).

Have you tried any Austin Austin Organic products?

No comments:

Post a Comment