Monday 23 September 2019

Clarins Super Restorative Rose Radiance Cream


I'd received a sample tube of Clarin's Super Restorative Rose Radiance Cream as a Feel Unique pick 'n' mix sample and fell in love. It's suitable for all skin types and has a delicious rose scent and a rich creamy texture (£74 - 50ml). I asked my folks to pick it up for me in Jersey (Chanel Islands) as they're VAT free!



Clarins say: "A new radiance-boosting, beauty-enhancing cream addition to the Super Restorative Collection, designed for skin experiencing age-related hormonal changes. ClarinsLaboratories have combined the most effective radiance-boosters and expert plant ingredients to replenish, exfoliate and beautify the skin and day after day revive its natural, rosy radiance. Clarins has combined three expert ingredients for their radiance-boosting properties to deliver the three dimensions of radiance: luminous complexion, even skin tone and a smooth skin texture. Combines seven plant extracts to revive skin's youth and radiance. A unique texture that is easily absorbed to leave skin immediately more luminous".

To use: apply to the face and neck after cleansing.

I've really been enjoying this rose scented cream which deeply nourishes and cares for the skin (and yes, the rose scent is to die for!) I also found my skin looks more radiant and hydrated after use. And yes, I'd buy it again!  

What's your favourites from Clarins?

No comments:

Post a Comment