Wednesday 25 September 2019

*NAKIN Eye Cream Complex & Lip Treatment Balm


*productsamples I've been testing out two products from NAKIN, a lovely natural, cruelty free and Vegan British brand (note the Lip Treatment Balm contains Beeswax) created and formulated by founder, Cris Beetham who was a pioneer of natural skincare in the noughties. The range smoothes away signs of ageing, as well as nourishing and nurturing the skin. I love the simple and very stylish packaging too.


I can quite honestly say the NAKIN Natural Anti-Ageing Eye Cream Complex (£18 - 15ml)* is fantastic. It's got a lightweight texture which deeply hydrates the eye area smoothing out fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles. Hyaluronic Acid and Squalane hydrate and reduce lines while hydrolysed Hibiscus extract softens and smoothes. Pomegranate reduces UVA/UVB damage while Green Tea extract is rich in antioxidants. Seaweed extract conditions and tones, Chlorella extract conditions and soothes while Caffeine helps with puffiness. 

To use: using your ring finger apply a small amount around the inner orbital bone. Use AM and PM.

I've found the eye cream absorbs instantly, feels comfortable around the delicate eye area with fine lines blurred and dark circles diminished. It's also really nice to use. Would recommend!


The second item I've been testing out is their Award Winning Natural Anti-Ageing Lip Treatment (£10 - 15ml) which plumps and nourishes the lips. It's got a light minty scent and is formulated with ingredients like Shea butter, Argan and Baobab oils which protect, nourish and heal.

To use: apply as often as needed for kissable lips! 

I have actually used this pot of goodness before and loved it (I found it great for cuticles and for taming eyebrows too!)

What are your favourites from the brand?

2 comments:

  1. The Nakin's eye cream is on my wishlist at the moment and it's really good to hear you love it. Hopefully I try it very soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'd really love it - it's a great price too and one I'd buy again!

      Delete