Tuesday 24 November 2020

November Empties

I think this is the smallest amount of empties I've ever had. I did think of saving them for next month but, here goes! If a product is marked * I very kindly received it free of charge for review.


Schmidt's Jasmine Tea Sensitive Skin Formula Deodorant - this is my all time fav deodorant. Unfortunately, they sold out to Unilever. I've got a couple of the other scents to use up before I try to find something I love as much! 

Palm of Feronia Moonstone Sleep Spray sample size - I picked this up a while ago before they rebranded (the prices have gone up slightly too since my blog POST). I felt it really helped to have a restful night's sleep and I'll pick up the smaller 30ml spray at some point.

nknaturals Summer Daily Protection Moisturiser 60ml* - I thoroughly enjoyed this pot of goodness. See my review HERE. I'm currently loving my mini Complete Autumn Collection - expect a review soon! I adore this seasonal skincare range.

Rounding up my empties is Absolution's fabulous Le Gommage Corps Body Scrub 208g which I received in Naturisimo's Summer Vibes Discovery Box. I simply adored this scrub which had a texture of soft wet sand encased in a skin loving oily formulation. Amazing! See my review HERE.

What have you been using up this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment