Sunday 22 November 2020

Zing Organics: Sustainable Subscription Club: November: Love Came Down At Christmas

November's Zing Organics Sustainable Subscription is entitled "Love Came Down At Christmas" and includes items to cozy up, relax and enjoy (this is my last one as I'm cutting back on spends going into December and next year). Although I'll likely to be back to pick up some of my favourites from the store!


As you know, I'm a huge soy wax melt fan and was delighted to see two Russian Doll soy wax melts in Clementine & Clove which are perfect for this time of year. They smell glorious on cold sniff! Also inside is a large classic candle in Christmas Tree aroma which has a very subtle freshly cut tree scent (these aren't supplied with lids to make them more eco friendly).

Also inside is Love You Forever blend Body Oil 25ml which is a limited edition scent. It's a blend of skin loving oils along with Frangipani, Patchouli  and Cedarwood. Rounding up the collection is a little gift tag embossed with a glittery gold angel. I'm so going to miss this monthly treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment