Monday 30 November 2020

November: Lately I've Been Loving

I ran out of time in October, so didn't do a lately I've been loving post (there also wasn't much I'd been loving back then!)

I've been really enjoying nknaturals mini complete autumn set (£55) which I treated myself to. It contains smaller size of the range, although the facial oil and Copper Distilled botanical mist are full sizes. Expect a review of this beautiful range early next month. 

See my thoughts on the Summer seasonal collection* HERE (gifted).



Petra at late skin party occasionally sends me little parcels of books. In my latest pile are all brand new to me books. Such joy!

An order from Tea by the Sea - a Welsh small company I discovered on instagram. The handmade tea I chose is perfect for November/December and truly delicious!




A parcel from Blended by Mama never fails to disappoint. I chose "Under the Light of the Christmas Tree" aka five gold rings! The beeswax melts are exquisite and these ones are scented with essential oils of clementine, mandarin, fir needle and patchouli finished with a shimmer of plant based biodegradable glitter. To me they smell of a pot of orange marmalade bubbling on the stove! Gorgeous! 




My lovely Advent Calendar (one of many, I've been truly spoiled this year) from Dr Hauschka at Love Lula (which was partly gifted through their very generous blogger program). See my initial musings HERE.


The gorgeous Christmas Box from Olfactory Candles. Look how stunning it is! Remember you can get 15% off your first order with SANDRA15 (excluding burners). Go on, treat yourself!



A little bit of Christmas time, autumn leaves, holly berries and sunrise. The Dome on George Street in Edinburgh always looks so nice and festive - they pull out all the stops.






What have you been loving in November?

No comments:

Post a Comment