Thursday 19 November 2020

Latest Buys: Screaming Mandrake Perfumes, Olfactory Candles, Elm Rd & Kari Gran

I'm planning to restrict my spending in the New Year (I'm getting rid of most of my subscription boxes) and going to try very hard not to buy things I don't need (I'm sure I'll succumb to a Naturisimo Discovery box or two, or must-have wax) but my spending has gone out of control these last few months! *gifted product

After having tried Screaming Mandrake Perfumes Limited Edition Autumn Fire Perfume Oil (lush) REVIEW when they were having a 20% off Friday 13th sale I knew it was time to pick up their Mini Perfume Oil Sampler Collection, which had been on my wishlist for like forever! Inside this exquisite little set are the 13 perfume oils from the main collection, a beautiful crystal and the much loved preserved moss packing! Really looking forward to trying them all out. I've a few favs so far!

I've recently become an Olfactory Candles Ambassador and you can get 15% off your first order (excluding burners) with SANDRA15. My latest order was their The Botanical Collection which you can see above. These are formulated with their soy wax blend and essential oils. Catch my review for them over on Instagram soon! (these cost £5.50 each).

I couldn't resist the new discovery sets (Studio & Wellbeing) from Elm Rd. I adored their award winning candle - Happiness which I judged for the Beauty Shortlist Awards this year. I also had the real pleasure of trying Petals* see my review HERE

Inside each discovery set are five scents - they aren't supposed to be full blown candles but to give you an idea of how each scent smells. Each set costs a fiver, with the fiver being redeemable on a £15+ spend. I've only tried one so far - Courage - which is an exquisite woody smokey blend - cinnamon, patchouli, birch tar, vetiver, cedarwood and clove bud (full size is on my list!)


Naturisimo are the UK stockist for US Kari Gran and I had to have a lip whip (£23 - 7ml). This delectable, creamy and minty scented treat for the lips gives them a sheer wash of colour. I chose Cora Gold which is orangey-red (it gives the lips a subtle and sheeny pop of colour). I like this a lot.

What have you been treating yourself to lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment