Monday 16 November 2020

*Love Lula Beauty Box: November 2020

*sent to me free of charge as a Love Lula Accredited Blogger for an honest review. WOW what a box this month! It's absolutely fantastic. Inside are 3 full size products, a luxury travel size and a sachet. Check out the subscription HERE. This month the contents are worth £67! As ever there is a generous 20% off code, as an added extra to enjoy this month (on the brands in the box).

WOW!

Such an amazing box! Inside are two latest launches, a product which has been on my wishlist and two new to me ones. A stellar box! And so, for a closer look..

I'm a huge fan of Ooh! Oils of Heaven and adore their Organic Plum Conditioning Face Oil* (REVIEW) so I'm excited to try their brand new Natural Cucumber Soothing Face Oil 30ml (worth £19) which is highly moisturising and nurturing. Expect a review for this one when I've had the chance to try it.

I was over-the-moon and then some to see one of Skin Alchemist's gorgeous soaps nestling in the box. They've been on my wishlist! I'm excited to see a bar of their Dirty Chai nestling there! This and another (Eggnog) were created especially for the beauty box. These soaps come in at £10 for 128g.

Again, another new launch at Love Lula, Green People's Hydrating Calming Serum 50ml (£21) which is a welcome addition. The scent-free serum is soothing, hydrating and regenerating and perfect for autumn and winter skins! A great addition to the box.

Rounding up the box are two products from Madara - a luxury travel size (12.5ml) of their Re:Gene Lifting Mask which will lift and plump the skin and a 3ml sachet of their Infinity Drops (a product I've always been keen to try, but been put off by the price of a full size!)


Are you a subscriber? What are your thoughts to the contents of November's box?

No comments:

Post a Comment