Saturday 7 November 2020

Screaming Mandrake Perfumes: Autumn Fire Perfume Oil

I first discovered Screaming Mandrake Perfumes on instagram and thought they looked incredible and instantly added the Mini Perfume Oil Sampler Collection to my wishlist (it's still there!) but decided to dip my toes in and pick up their bestselling Autumn Fire Perfume Oil (£12 - 10ml) first.


WOW! I was so impressed with the packaging, isn't it exquisite! Also inside is a hand written note, with the perfume oil notes on the inside of the lid. The packaging is among the best I've ever seen. The range was created as the founder found it impossible to buy the perfumes she wanted to wear.



Autumn Fire is "Golden Sunsets, frosty crisp mornings, bonfire night and warm scarves" doesn't that conjure up a cozy warm feeling! It's for me a true autumn scent with abundant fruit notes and a hint of spice. It makes me smile every time I use it!

With top notes of fig, cassis, blackberry and pear, with a heart of ginger, orange and patchouli and base notes of bonfire, amber and frankincense. The perfume oil is formulated with fragrance and essential oils in a coconut oil base.

Check out the shop HERE. As well as the range of perfume oils can also pick up beeswax candles, room fragrances, candles and coffin matchboxes, soaps, gift sets and perfume bottles. Are you a Screaming Mandrake Perfumes fan? If so, what's your favourite scent(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment