Tuesday 17 November 2020

fais botanicals Kiss It Lip & Skin Balm

This fais botanicals Kiss It Lip & Skin Balm in Lavender & Chamomile came in my Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box in September. The theme for the box was Sunset (see HERE). The balm costs £8.50 for 15g and is presented in a cute reusable/recyclable gold tin.

fais botanicals is a totally new-to-me brand - I always find new to me brands inside my Skin Organics Clean Beauty Box. As you'll know, I love a multi-purpose product and you can use Kiss it on lips, dry skin patches, as a sleep balm and I've even used it for flyaways and cuticles. The scent is glorious - sweet and floral and the balm nurturing, moisturising and soothing.

Formulated with vegan waxes, coconut, watermelon seed and sweet almond oil along with shea butter and essential oils of lavender and chamomile. The balm instantly melts onto warm skin leaving it nourished and content!

What are your favourites from the brand? What should I try next? 

No comments:

Post a Comment