Monday 9 November 2020

*SkinLikes: Clean+Organic Natural Deodorants & Persian Silk Hydration Moisturiser

*I was very kindly sent these SkinLikes products for review. I'm a huge fan of SkinLikes Natural Deodorant for women*. See my review HERE - it was indeed great to try this natural and effective deodorant again! My husband tried the version for men and was also suitably impressed! The brand is founded by Jim and Sheila who formulate the clean and organic skincare range in the West of Scotland.



I absolutely love the pretty packaging - it's the little things, right?! (there are two deodorants in each pack but I'm only showing one each in my photo below). Check out the shop HERE.


SkinLikes Natural Deodorant for Women (twin pack - £9.95)* as I said before I'm a huge fan of this very effective 100% organic floral deodorant which keeps you fresh all day. A huge plus is no white marks on clothes! See my previous review HERE. On trying it again I now won't be without it! 

The version for men also comes as a twin pack at the same price, which I think is a great idea! When you're using the second one, you'll know it's time to put another order in. I found that the deodorant easily lasted for 3 months making it very cost effective. As with the women's version it keeps you fresh all day long and it has an ozonic scent.

Totally brand new to me is their Persian Silk Hydration Moisturiser* (£24.95 for 150ml) which is  blend of plant based and therapeutic oils and is suitable for all skin types. The cream absorbs instantly and has a floral and slightly spicy scent. Formulated with ingredients including Rosehip, Grapeseed and Passion Flower Seed oils and scented with Rose and Frankincense. It's best to use the moisturiser at night applying to the face, neck and decolletage. I've been really impressed - my skin is nourished, plumped, smooth and has a healthy glow!


What are your favourites from the brand? When I'm purchasing the deodorant again I'm likely to pick up their Joint Ease Lotion and Back Pain Knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment