Wednesday 18 November 2020

Odacite 552M Argan + Coconut Soap Free Shampoo Bar 35g

 I received a trial size (35g) of Odacite's 552M Argan + Coconut Soap Free Shampoo Bar in my Naturisimo Earth Day Exclusive Discovery Box back in April (see here). Naturisimo's Discovery Boxes always seem to tempt me, although this product had been on my wishlist.


"552 million plastic shampoo bottles end up in landfills every year".  This bar is formulated to care for the environment and your hair. The box is recyclable/compostable making this truly a zero waste product. 

This soap free shampoo bar leaves the hair feeling clean, deeply nourished, silky smooth and shiny and I found I didn't need conditioner. It's formulated with Coconut oil which provides the rich foamy lather, Cupuacu butter nourishes while Argan and Castor oils seal moisture into each strand. 

To use: rub the bar directly onto wet hair before lathering up and rinsing

This is one of my favourite shampoo bars. It's easy to use, kind the the environment and gives great results. What's your favourite Shampoo Bars?

No comments:

Post a Comment