Tuesday 19 November 2019

My to-go-to Haircare Products - System Profesional, BRUNS Products, Nioxin & Charlotte Mensah


These are the products I reach for again and again (there are two System Professional products nestling there). I adore their Reconstructive Elixir, which comes in two sizes a travel mini and full size. Use it before blow drying for soft and sleek locks. It infuses into the hair structure to transform and protect. The second one, which came in a Latest in Beauty Box, I think, is their amazing BB65 Instant Reset Dry Shampoo which is a staple in my stash. No white powder residue!

The Nioxin Density Defend for Coloured Hair is a lightweight foam which is perfect for taming those frizzy bits which seem to congregate around my crown! It strengthens and also improves the vibrancy of hair colour.

I totally fell head-over-heels for BRUNS Products as a Beauty Shortlist Judge last year. Their 14 Tangy Mint Harsuffle* is fantastic and won an award last year. It has a gorgeous minty scent and is great to use to minimise hair breakage, as a heat protector, to smooth down frizz and create volume. It featured in my post HERE.

My final item is the fantastic new-to-me brand Charlotte Mensah, which came to me via Latest in Beauty's The India Knight Style Beauty Box - see HERE. Use this before blow drying, as an overnight treatment or to tame frizz. My hair just loves it and is left with an incredibly smooth glossy sheen.

What are your to-go-to haircare products?

No comments:

Post a Comment