Thursday 28 November 2019

Beauty Pie Review: Month #11: Extra Order

I picked up an order as soon as my Allowance refreshed on 31st October and again on 6th November - you can see my buys HERE. I also had to have the much hyped LOVE Fragrance 15ml as soon as it landed! (£10.81 - RRP £40). You can join and get your first month free - worth £10 using my LINK.

(



I've got to say it wasn't love at first skoosh but the fragrance has grown on me. Not sure I'll buy it again but I have enjoyed trying it. Someone on the facebook group said it was created by the same nose who created Le Labo Santal33 - so I had very high hopes! Alas, it's not like that deeply woody and aromatic perfume at all. 

It's initially very fruity - Calabrian Bergamot, Pink Rhubarb & Quince, here's looking at you! With heart notes of Black Orchid, Apricot Nectar, Honeysuckle and Muget with a base of Golden Amber, Cedarwood, Sandalwood and Musk. It's a wear to work perfume rather than hot date! 

I love the inclusion of the little funnel - perfect if you fall in love with the scent and you buy the full size bottle - makes decanting so much easier! Have you tried LOVE Fragrance? If so, what are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment