Saturday 16 November 2019

*Love Lula Beauty Box: November 2019

*productsamples My Love Lula Beauty Box* for November arrived the other day. This month it's worth £48 and inside are four full sizes and 2 sachet samples. I receive the beauty box free of charge as a Love Lula Accredited Blogger. I've used all the brands inside the box before but inside are five new to me products - I think it's a great box this month.


Inside is:

Nature's Kitchen Kiwi, Apple & Cucumber Soothing Face Wash 100ml (£10.99) which gently cleanses the skin of impurities and toxins and has a fresh scent. I'll be popping this by my shower for use in the morning. 

I love the Ooh! Oils of Heaven Oils having done a spotlight on them way back in October '16 (there are now a lot more in the range!) Inside the box this month is 30mls of Organic Apricot Revitalising Face Oil (£19) which resembles the natural sebum produced by our skins and has a slightly nutty scent. It will revitalise, regenerate, smooth out lines and wrinkles and nourish. I'm looking forward to trying this out!

From Ayumi their is a huge 150ml of their Organic Coconut Enriched Hair Oil (£7.99) which can be used to nourish the scalp, roots and hair. It's rich in Omega 6 and will nourish and strengthen the hair. I like how it can be used as an overnight treatment too (it does have quite a pungent herbal rosemary scent which I wasn't expecting but I'm looking forward to trying it out!)

The final full size items is Madara's Hemp Hemp Lip Conditioning Balm 15ml (£10) which hydrates and protects the lips leaving them with a glossy shine and has a nutty hemp herbal taste.

There are two sachet samples rounding up the box. I got JOIK's Rejuvenating Eye Contour Cream and Zojo Beauty Elixir of their The Bikini Body Formula Food Supplement which I reviewed HERE.

Are you a subscriber? What are your thoughts as to the contents this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment