Saturday 30 November 2019

November: Lately I've been Loving

Here are my November loves:


I adore hard back books and I think these ones would make excellent Christmas gifts. These are the ones in my current TBR pile (though I'm half way through the excellent Living with Coco Chanel:The Homes & Landscapes that Shaped the Designer by Caroline Young). It's such an interesting read.



I randomly came across Mark Peters Glass and had-to-have this gorgeous Tunnock's Teacake fused glass decoration. It's so sweet and I adore it. Check out the rest of the designs (including gorgeous Christmassy ones HERE).


One of Madara's latest make up launches had to be mine. Their new Skin Equal Soft Glow Foundation (£33 - 30ml) is absolutely fantastic. It blends really well and leaves the skin with a glow. 



I just love mince pies and was thrilled when I spotted them on the shelves of Sainsbury's in early November.


The Portobello Bookshop which is local to me (and wonderful) has a great selection of Indie mags. I picked up my favourite Bloom Magazine which is full of inspiration for the garden, nature lovers, allotments and the great outdoors. Such a treat!


Discovering Nudge Boutique's gorgeous soap free shampoo tablets that actually work! I picked a two pack which retails at £5 (one I kept and one I gifted to my hairdresser - so I'll hear her thoughts next time I'm there!). So far so good, my hair is loving these and I love that they are the perfect palm size. Review is to come!


 top one is the one I've been using - bottom one brand new

What have you been loving this month?

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post, as always! I enjoyed hearing about your latest favourites. I’ve been having a craving for mince pies, and these ones look yummy. Having hardback books, and receiving books at Christmas is such a treat! There’s something so cosy and exciting about dipping into a new read just after Christmas. The Bloom magazine sounds super interesting, I actually put on my xmas list for a lifestyle/hobby magazine, so this would be right up my street. Hope you have a great week ahead. :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! So agree re the books. Bloom is lovely would recommend. The Simple Things is fab too (and monthly!) You too! Happy December :) x

      Delete